|Department||Advisory / Mergers & Acquisitions|
|Location||Jeddah – Riyadh – Dubai - Remote Work Online|
|Reporting To||Head of Department|
Emkan is a leading human capital consultancy and education development company headquartered in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. We provide exceptional and specialized consultancy services to public, private, and third sector entities across KSA and the Gulf Cooperation Country (GCC) region; and work on a range of projects across our diverse range of consultancy services. Please visit our website to learn more about our services, projects, and Clients at www.emkaneducation.com
Emkan Senior Consultant works diligently and collaboratively within high-performing teams, and continually model and display exceptional professional consulting skills to solve our client’s problem/challenge and deliver the results we intend.
Senior Consultants play a key role on Client projects; working closely with Executive Leadership, Managers, and Project Leaders working teams to identify, define, and address Client needs and requirements. During projects, our Senior Consultant independently conducts research activities, comprehensive analysis, synthesizes findings/takeaways from complex information analysis, and actively formulate relevant recommendations. Our Senior Consultants work effectively with both Emkan and Client working teams to ensure that our clients are presented with transformative, bespoke strategies and plans that are effective, implementable, deliver value, and create positive long-lasting impact.
Moreover, Emkan’s Senior Consultants work collaboratively with the Head of Department, Managers, Project Leaders, and consulting team to further enhance the Department’s resources, operational processes, and practices applied. Our Senior Consultant plays a key role in accomplishing Departmental objectives, building the capacity of junior team members through coaching and constructive feedback, and enhancing systems and processes in place. Additionally, they work alongside the team to upgrade Emkan modules, frameworks, and templates as required.
Executes projects, takes initiative, and delivers results by taking ownership
Develop core consultancy skills
Facilitate business development and productive working relationship with Clients, Partners & external Stakeholders
Support in building team members’ capability and department resources and processes
Contributes to enhancing Emkan’s IP, brand & offerings
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
– Possesses strong strategic thinking
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Arabic and English; with the ability to professionally interact with all levels of management, team members and leadership both internally and externally
– Demonstrated skills of working on small, medium, and large-scale project teams, both internally at Emkan team and externally with Clients
– Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (especially PowerPoint, Excel, and Word)
– High ability to work individually and collaboratively with others
– High ability to work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced environment, across multiple tasks and projects, and able to meet tight deadlines
– 3+ years’ experience in management consulting, education, and/or relevant experience; with at least 1 year minimum in a client-facing role
– Bachelor’s degree in relevant specialism (e.g., education, business); outstanding track record and scholastic achievement and awards from a top tier university (preferred)
– Passion for education and human capital development
– Knowledge of Saudi educational & human capacity development landscape and ecosystem (preferred)