|Department||Advisory / Mergers & Acquisitions|
|Location||Jeddah – Riyadh – Dubai - Remote Work Online|
|Reporting To||Head of Department|
Emkan is a leading human capital consultancy and education development company headquartered in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. We provide exceptional and specialized consultancy services to public, private, and third sector entities across KSA and the Gulf Cooperation Country (GCC) region; and work on a range of projects across our diverse range of consultancy services. Please visit our website to learn more about our services, projects, and Clients at www.emkaneducation.com
Emkan Consultant works diligently and collaboratively within high-performing teams, and continually models and displays exceptional professional consulting skills to solve our client’s problem/challenge and deliver the results we intend.
Consultants play a significant role in Client projects; working closely with Executive Leadership, Managers, Project Leaders, and working teams to collaboratively identify, define and address Client needs and requirements. During projects, our consultant collaboratively and/or independently conducts research activities, comprehensive analysis, synthesizes findings/takeaways from complex information analysis, and actively formulate relevant recommendations. Our consultants work effectively with both Emkan and Client working teams to ensure that our clients are presented with transformative, bespoke strategies and plans that are effective, implementable, deliver value and create positive, long-lasting impact.
Moreover, Emkan’s Consultants work collaboratively with the Head of the Department, Managers, Project Leaders, and consulting team to further enhance the Department’s resources, operational processes, and practices applied. Our consultant plays a key role in accomplishing Departmental objectives and enhancing systems and processes in place. Additionally, they work alongside the team to upgrade Emkan modules, frameworks, and templates as required.
Executes projects, takes initiative, and delivers results by taking ownership & accountability
Develop core consultancy skills
Facilitate Business Development (BD) & productive working relationships with clients, partners & external stakeholders
Supports in building team members’ capability & dept resources, processes
Contributes to enhancing Emkan’s IP, brand & offerings
– Strong communication and teamwork skills
– High degree of professionalism
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Arabic and English; with the ability to professionally interact with all levels of management, team members and leadership both internally and externally
– Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (especially PowerPoint, Excel, and Word)
– High ability to work individually and collaboratively with others
– High ability to work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced environment, across multiple tasks and projects, and able to meet tight deadlines
– 2+ years prior as consulting, education, and/or relevant experience at a well-known local or multinational firm
– Bachelor’s degree in relevant specialism (e.g., education, business); outstanding track record and scholastic achievement and awards from a top tier university (preferred)
– Passion for education and human capital development
– Knowledge of Saudi educational & human capacity development landscape and ecosystem (preferred)