|Department||Advisory / Mergers & Acquisitions|
|Location||Jeddah (Headquarters) – Riyadh – Dubai - Remote Work Online|
|Reporting To||Head of Department|
Emkan is a leading human capital consultancy and education development company headquartered in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. We provide exceptional and specialized consultancy services to public, private, and third sector entities across KSA and the Gulf Cooperation Country (GCC) region; and work on a range of projects across our diverse range of consultancy services. Please visit our website to learn more about our services, projects, and Clients at www.emkaneducation.com
Emkan Project Leaders direct and lead high-performing teams, and continually model and display exceptional project and people management skills to deliver the results we intend.
Project Leaders play a key role on Client engagement fronts; working closely with Executive Leadership, Managers, and working teams to manage projects, to identify, define and address Client needs and requirements. By supervising the working team’s research activities, conducting comprehensive analysis, and formulating recommendations, our Project Leaders ensure that our clients are presented with transformative, bespoke strategies and plans that are effective, implementable, deliver value and create positive, long-lasting impact.
Moreover, Emkan’s Project Leaders work collaboratively with the Head of Department and Managers to further enhance the Department’s resources, operational processes and practices applied, and build the team’s capacity. Our Project Leaders play a significant role in overseeing and accomplishing Departmental objectives by mentoring and managing staff and enhancing systems and processes in place. Additionally, they work alongside the team to upgrade Emkan modules, frameworks, and templates as required.
Manages projects takes initiative & delivers results by taking full ownership & accountability
Cultivates & sustains business development & productive working relationship with Clients, Partners & External Stakeholders
Build team members’ capacity, and department resources and processes
Contributes to enhancing Emkan’s IP, brand & offerings
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Arabic and English; with the ability to professionally interact with all levels of management, team members and leadership both internally and externally
– Demonstrated leadership skills to manage small, medium, and large-scale project teams, both internally at Emkan team and externally with Clients
– Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (especially PowerPoint, Excel, and Word)
– High ability to work individually and collaboratively with others
– High ability to work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced environment, across multiple tasks and projects, and able to meet tight deadlines
– Possesses strong strategic thinking and business acumen
– 4+ years’ experience in management consulting, education, and/or relevant experience; with at least 2 years minimum in a senior, client-facing role
– Masters / postgraduate degree in relevant specialism (e.g., education, business) preferred; outstanding track record and scholastic achievement and awards from a top tier university (preferred)
– Passion for education and human capital development
– Knowledge of Saudi educational & human capacity development landscape and ecosystem (preferred)